Automate your real estate bookkeeping and record keeping
- Income and Expense Classification for each Rental Property or Flip
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Quickbooks Online Coaching
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Minimize your tax liability
- Real estate experts
- Save you time and Save you money
Convenient Online Accounting Services
Our expert CPA’s have extensive knowledge of Quickbooks, particularly as it relates to the real estate industry. We make the bookkeeping process easy and breezy. Simply add us as an accountant user on your Quickbooks account and upload your bank and mortgage statements to our secure client portal. Or you can download our free mobile app and do all of this on the fly! We’ll send you periodic financial statements that are easy to understand and you’ll have a great grasp on your business performance. It’s the perfect solution for today’s real estate investor.
Looking to try out Quickbooks but not sure how to get started?
Our Quickbooks Pro-Advisors can coach you! Our one on one coaching sessions can be done from the convenience of your home. We’ll help you create your account, set up the chart of accounts, show you how to enter data, and generate meaningful financial statements.
Convenient Bank Reconciliations
The IRS expects you to reconcile your bank accounts. We provide convenient bank reconciliation services. These services allows us to:
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transaction
- Detect excess / unjustified bank charges and ensure transactions are posted correctly by your bank
- Inform you of how your business is doing and what adjustments you can make to be more profitable
- Help you sleep better knowing your accounts are reconciled and in balance. Balance is good and convenience is too.
How it works
1. Dedicated Real Estate CPA
We assign you a dedicated CPA who will be your real estate bookkeeper. Your CPA will contact you for an initial consultation to better understand your bookkeeping goals.
2. Account Setup
Your CPA will customize a Quickbooks Online account according to your real estate business type. If you have an current account, your CPA will update it.
3. Real Estate Bookkeeping
Your CPA will import your statements, classify the transactions accurately, reconcile the accounts, and send you monthly or quarterly financial statements.
4. Breathe Easy & Go Do More Deals
You are more productive at day and you sleep better at night night knowing that your books are being taken care of by CPA’s who specialize in real estate accounting.